Hit 103.1 presents Fusion on Flinders with thanks to James Cook University
20th May | 8.30am to 1.00pm
In collaboration with Cotters Markets, Townsville Fashion Festival will create a fusion of fashion, art and street markets in Townsville City. With market stalls, competitions, fashion parades and a live outside broadcast – there will be something for everyone!
Free event open to the public!
If you’re a local business or individual interested in holding a booth at our market stall to promote or sell your products or services, please fill out the form below.
- Set-up from 7am – 8am for booth to be ready at 8.30am for trading
- Stay for the full duration of the market
- No pack ups/departures are permitted prior to 1pm
- Clean up after themselves, and dispose of rubbish responsibly
- Booth holders must keep all goods and equipment, within the boundaries of their booth so that there are clearly defined walkways, through the market
- Maximum of 3 – 4 racks and 4 floor boxes of product allowed or what can fit in a pop up booth
- Booth holders must have clear pricing of products where possible
Costs for Booth Holders | $150.00 per booth
Bring your local business to Cotters Markets to gain extra advertising and increase of sales to your target demographic! Costs for booth holders include:
- Stall Space
- 3 x 3m Pop Up Booth
- 1 x Trestle Table
- 2 x Chairs
- Add Power Supply for additional $20.00
- Delivery & Setup of Booth, Tables & Chairs
Registration forms must be in by 5pm Sunday, 13th May 2018.
Accepted stall holders will be notified by 5pm Monday, 14th May 2018.
Payment must be made by 5pm Wednesday, 16th May 2018.